27 Parenting Tips to Show Your Love to your children and ways to know them in a better way. Every parent Must read & try some of them:
1. Put away your phone in their presence.
2. Pay attention to what they are saying.
3. Accept their opinions and point of view.
4. Engage in their conversations.
5. Look at them with respect.
6. Always praise them.
7. Share good news with them.
8. Speak well of their friends and loved ones to them.
9. Keep in remembrance the good things they did.
10. If they repeat a story, listen like it’s the first time they tell it.
11. Don’t bring up painful memories from the past.
12. Avoid side conversations in their presence.
13. Don’t belittle/criticize their opinions and thoughts.
14. Respect their age.
15. Avoid cutting them off when they speak.
Parikshit Jobanputra is Coming to Pune with his Signature Event
“Successful Parenting Workshop” for more details: Click Here
You are reading parenting tips for busy parents to Show Your Love to your child by Parikshit Jobanputra
16. Give them the power of leadership when they are present.
17. Avoid raising your voice at them.
18. Avoid walking in front or ahead of them.
19. Fill them with ur appreciation even when they don’t think they deserve it. (Most Imp. one)
20. Avoid putting your feet up in front of them or sitting with your back to them.
21. Don’t speak ill of them to the point where others speak ill of them too.
22. Keep them in your prayers as much as possible.
23. Avoid seeming bored or tired of them in their presence.
24. Avoid laughing at their faults / mistakes.
25. Choose your words carefully when speaking with them.
26. Call them by names they like.
27. Make them your priority.
above anything n everything, the best parenting tips is
Children are parents treasure and their most precious gift on this land. They must have seen the world lesser than you but they see it in a different way which you need to appreciate. Listen to them and try giving them as much time as you can. These moments are more precious than anything in this world…
Parenting is an art not a job.
Wishing you a very Successful Parenting
Parikshit Jobanputra –Life Management Coach